- General Devices - Solid Bearing (Friction) Slides
- Solid Section CTHS (124kg/pr) Lock Out & Detach
CTHS Non Pivoting - Lock Out & Detach
1. Right hand shown, left hand opposite.
2. Finish: All standard slides are coated with PoxylubeTM dry film lubricant.
3. All standard slides are designed to lock-out in the extended position and are available with an optional automatic release if lock-out is not desirable.
4. Standard hardware packages include all the hardware necessary to mount your Chassis Trak® slides: • Rear mounting bracket (B-131) included • Bar Nuts (CA8056-06-0020) • #10-32 screws and keps nuts
5. All sliding members of the standard slide are made from cold rolled steel.
6. All Chassis Trak® solid bearing slides are supplied with a quick disconnect feature.
7. Optional mounting patterns, slide lengths and extensions are available.
8. Pickup tab available for units without a front panel.
9. For optional mounting brackets see page 35.
All General Devices slides are manufactured to order, so please allow 5-6 weeks, unless subscribed to our stockholding programme. 3D .stp files available on request.