Shop by Price
Shop by Price
- General Devices - Solid Bearing (Friction) < 124kg
General Devices - Solid Bearing (Friction) < 124kg
Solid Bearing (Friction) Slides
These are our most rugged and most cost effective slides for periodic maintenance applications. These dependable slides are your choice for mobile installations, harsh environments, or wherever shock and vibration is a factor. Our proprietary Poxylube dry film lubricant protects the slide from corrosion and allows for reduced push/pull force. Typical applications are shipborne military racking where the systems need to be detachable for fast access and replacement. Pivoting beams, multi-point locking options and ultra thin space envelopes are key features of this range.
Solid Bearing slides are ideal for use in applications that require occasional cycling. We do require our solid bearing slides to pass load bearing cycle tests of at least 2500 cycles depending on the model.
Solid Bearing slides are used for:
- Mobile applications
- Shock and vibration applications
- Harsh environments
- Low - Moderate cycle applications
- Equipment and instrumentation that requires infrequent or periodic checking and maintenance applications
- Load ratings from 80 - 175 lbs. a pair
- Moderate push-pull force of 20% to 25% of the typical load
- Rugged and impact resistant
- Quick disconnect for complete removal of equipment from the cabinet
- Models to suit different mounting requirements
- Roller Bearing models available for heavier loads
- Wide selection of pivoting, non-pivoting, and shelf chassis options
Our Solid Bearing slides are priced and sold per pair, not singulary. General Devices are a US Company and dimensions are stated in imperial " except for load ratings.