- General Devices - Bottom Mount Slides
General Devices - Bottom Mount Slides
Sliding Systems Are General Devices European Distributor
Bottom Mount Slides
Heavy duty and space saving, Bottom Mount slides have capacities up to 1,200 lbs. each. Bottom Mount slides are constructed of heavy gauge, cold-rolled or stainless steel coupled with stainless steel rollers. These slides can be coated with our Poxylube dry film lubricant, E-coated, or plated. These slides are the best choice for a variety of weight-load applications in the electronics, aerospace, heavy equipment, emergency vehicle, and transportation industries. These slides are great for when space is at a premium aboard ships, in control rooms, in mobile broadcast and are designed to handle compression loads of up to 1,200 lbs. per slide.
Bottom Mount Slides are used for:
- Compression loading in tough environments with moderate cycle requirements
- Heavy duty applications in the emergency vehicle and transportation industries, heavy equipment and machinery, aerospace/airline, electronics industries
- Applications where space is at a premium – aboard ships, on offshore oil rigs, in control rooms, mobile broadcast vehicles, recreational vehicles
- Under telephone equipment racks or electronic enclosures
- Under battery racks, power supplies/generators, air conditioning units
- Applications where rail type movement is required, but where rails or tracks are impractical or cannot be put into the floor
- Load ratings from 100 – 1200 lbs. each
- Load ratings are per each slide with a uniform loading directly on the beams. By using two slides the load will be doubled and increase in line with the amount of slides fitted when equally spaced apart.
- Low push-pull force of 5%-10% of the load
- Composed of heavy gauge sections of cold-rolled or stainless steel, along with solid stainless steel rollers
- Efficient operation with loads in excess of 1,200 lbs.
- Multiple slides may be used to increase the load capacity.
Our Bottom Mount slides are priced and sold singularly, not per pair.