Curviline - Curved Linear Guides
Versatile and innovative curved linear guides with radial ball bearing rollers. The curvilinear guides are available in different versions, with constant or variable radius. CURVILINE is ideal for applications such as curved machine housings, door systems in trains or boats, or customized packaging units.
- Two rail widths: 16mm and 23mm
- Zinc plated rails and sliders as per ISO 2081
- Strokes over 3,000mm
- Straight and curved paths in one rail
- Sliders with four rollers, arranged in pairs, maintain the preload over the whole length of the rail
- Parts as per drawing, customized for each application
The Curviline linear guide product family is used for all non-linear motion applications. The linear rails are available in two widths, and made to fit the customer’s design. A single rail can have both curved and straight sections.
Main fields of application for Curviline linear guides:
- Food & Beverage